Dr. Jian-Ming Pei, Director and Professor in the Department of Physiology, School of Basic Medical Sciences , Fourth Military Medical University. He was awarded the title of "New Star" in Science and Technology by the General Department of Logistics of PLA and a medal of "the Youths of May 4th" in Shaanxi Province. He is the editor-in-chief of the Chinese Heart Journal and the standing committeeman and Vice-Secretary-General of Shaanxi Provincial Society of Physiological Sciences. He is also Chairman of the Section of Digestive, Endocrine, Reproductive and Metabolic Physiology in Chinese Physiological Society and Vice Chairman of Commission of Physiology and Pathology Society of the PLA.
He is engaged in scientific research in cardiovascular physiology. He has obtained two grants supported by the National Natural Science Foundation and three grants supported by "Eleventh Five Years Project" of the PLA.
He is the recipient of the second-class prize of Scientific and Technological Progress of the PLA (2 times) and the second-class prize of Scientific and Technological Progress of Shaanxi Province. As the first author or corresponding author, he has published 16 papers in SCI journals, such as Am J Physiol Cell Physiol, J Appl Physiol, and Eur J Pharmacol.
1. Acidosis antagonizes intracellular calcium response to-opioid receptor stimulation in the rat heart. Am J Physiol (Cell Physiol) IF: 4.103;
2. Impaired [Ca2+]i and pHi responses to k-opioid receptor stimulation in the heart of chronically hypoxic rats. Am J Physiol (Cell Physiol) IF: 4.103;
3. Impaired Gs and adenylyl cyclase cause b-adrenoceptor desensitization in chronically hypoxic rat hearts. Am J Physiol (Cell Physiol) IF: 4.103;
4. Calcium homeostasis in rat cardiomyocytes during chronic hypoxia: a time course study. Am J Physiol (Cell Physiol). IF: 4.103;
5. Vasorelaxing effect of U50,488H in pulmonary artery and underlying mechanism in rats. Life Sciences. IF: 2.158;
6. U50,488H depresses pulmonary pressure in rats subjected to chronic hypoxia. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. IF: 1.576;
7. The effect of compound nutrients on the stress-induced serum IL-2, IL-6 and TNF-a levels in rat. Cytokine. IF:2.355;
8. Mechanisms involved in the hypotensive effect of a kappa-opioid receptor agonist in hypertensive rats. Arch Med Res. IF:1.775;
9. Diastolic Ca(2+)overload caused by Na(+)/Ca(2+) exchanger during the first minutes of reperfusion results in continued myocardial stunning. Eur J Pharmacol.IF:2.522;
10. Modulation of β-adrenoceptor signaling in thehearts of 4 weeks simulated weightlessness rats. J Appl Physiol. IF:3.632;